← Clint McManaman
Always be learning.
I found my way into design because of rock-n-roll and stayed as I experienced it's profound impact on our everyday lives.
A majority of my experience over the past 10 years has been in digital design on projects including; design system building, ux ui design, prototyping, mobile and web design, and motion design.
I'm at my best when working within constraints to deliver beautiful, usable, large scale solutions that add value to the lives of people everywhere.
Design Lead 2021 ⌁ Currently
Sr. Product Designer 2019 ⌁ 2021 (2 yrs) Remote
Sr. Product Designer at Headway, focused on product design for clients and design systems.
- Design systems building for clients
- Design systems and Figma training for clients
- Product design, Research, Branding, Marketing for clients
- Community contributions in the form of live streams, blogs, and figma resources
- Ideation to launch of multiple apps & businesses
⌁ Roostify : Case Study coming soon
Sr. Product Designer 2016 ⌁ 2017 (1 yr 3 mos) Product Designer 2015 ⌁ 2016 (1 yr 1 mos)
Leading product design for LifeChurch Interactive reaching all 28 locations and hundreds of thousands of online attendees.
- Introduction and training of Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, and various Prototyping tools
- Design systems building
- UX and UI Design of various LC websites
- Cross platform design of web and native apps
- Product Design on LC native mobile and tv apps
- Augmented Reality apps
- Mentorship of junior product designer
Product Designer 2014 ⌁ 2015 (1 yr 6 mos) Bellingham, WA
Product Designer in DSGNHAVN, the in-house design team for Logos and Faithlife related products.
- Product and brand development
- Design systems building
- Marketing design for various products
- Website traffic growth
- E-commerce environment
- Responsive website UI for various products
- Introduction and training of Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Webflow
- I lead interactive design for the companies primary product launch of Logos6.
Lampstand Story Co.
Interactive Director 2018 ⌁ 2019 (1 yr 4 mos) OKC, OK
Interactive director for Lampstand films and its clients films.
- Design and development of Lampstand web properties
- Design and development of client web properties
- Introduction and training of Figma, Webflow, and various Marketing tools
- Interactive and marketing strategy of films, documentary series, and campaigns for the company and its clients.
Owner & Designer 2008 ⌁ 2014 (6 yrs) Freelance
Difted was a freelance business I founded and operated from 2008-2014. It's where I cut my teeth as a designer and business owner with client projects relating to UX/UI design & development, motion graphics, branding, and short films. I learned a great deal about managing the day-to-day aspects of running a business, communication with remote colleagues, and the project needs of clients of all sizes and types.
Co-Founder & Designer
heartsupport is an idea that started as a sketch in my notebook while touring the states with my bandmates. When the music stopped, a couple of friends and I launched heartsupport into an online community offering helps and resources focused on matters of the heart. heartsupport is still running today by a new team of passionate individuals.
Since 2013 I have volunteered design services to Project41 whose team develops low tech, affordable, appropriate technology solutions that work in remote, developing world locations.
UI Design | UX Design | Interaction Design | Systems Design | Graphic Design | Motion Design | Prototyping | Branding | UX Research | UX Writing
HiFi Design, Design systems, Flows, Prototypes, and more
Principle & After Effects
Animation, High-fidelity prototypes
Whimsical & Miro
LoFi ideation, Research Synthesis, User Journeys, Card Sorting, and more
Annotated video walkthroughs
Documentation, Notes, Personas, UX Metrics, Reviews, and more
Stories on Board
Story mapping, Release planning
Zoom & Slack
Websites, web app prototyping
Graphic design, illustration
Audio note synthesis